All 9 art Reviews

PRotovoid CLimb PRotovoid CLimb

Love the colour :3

Was this based off of a video game by any chance?

EVanimations responds:

a little bit, the creature is all mine but Shadow of the Colossus inspired me to draw this.

Luna Secretia Luna Secretia

Great job

Exelent job on the water. I draw my people with long arms also because I love the gracefull fealing. Although I do not enjoy the butt size, it does look natural and oddly enough she looks a little to much like me.

Your drawing skills are still ahead of mine and I must say you inspired a new light to allow my drawings to be more realistic and not my "perfect" bubble.

I hope you will have a great many days to come,-MaaM

peppypippy32 responds:

thankyou :] and i cant wait to see some of your work

Last of the year Last of the year

I wish you a good year to come my friend

Excellent work on the clothing and umbrella. You made plenty of minor details such as patterned tiles and blue ribbons on the edges of her dress. The shadows were well done. I suggest adding a little texture into the dress to balance out the complex patterns and simple clothes.You chose a good choice of colours that almost clash, but because the dress has enough red in it, it remains balanced.

Jane Jetson Jane Jetson

Good job

I adore the colour and blending you used. What program did you draw it with? I suggest more shadow in the eyes to add a more realistic approach.

Just Another 5k Just Another 5k

I love the texture

You did a very exelent job on the shirt and skin textures.

1600 responds:

Thanks!

Lost Planet Lost Planet

Nice shading

i suggest to make the words slitghtly larger for those who need glasses.

In the future we will more advanced and the internet will be our life.
So I need to wait a few centuries to be considered normal. "sigh"

Sea of Crystal Sea of Crystal

love the boat dude!

Please porst more ships and crystals on newgrounds. I am good with water and crystals but boats are a little hard. thank you so much. Bye bye!

Actionsquid responds:

Hehheh, I'm actually painting this picture in acrylics, and it looks a whole lot better. I'll be posting it pretty soon.

Seagreen Seagreen

so sweet and innocent

as beautiful and innocent an eye can be, as cool and cruel the owner is. Or the other way around we do not know. Such creativity. I suggest you make the eyelashes less as dark. Please take no offense, I draw too and I read through magazines to find photo shop errors.

Sasuke - Coherence Sasuke - Coherence

O.O

"drool" "drool"
"bucket drool" "bucket drool"
sasuke!!!
{i r cosplayer of hinata and onko}
ya er...I like deidara alot to.
then again...I r fan girl!!!
^.^
I love it!!!
could yo draw onko or hinata? Just wondering...
^.^

VeeWragg responds:

Sorry to disappoint you to a certain extent but im not THAT much of a naruto fan ive only watched a few.

HOWEVER i did cosplay as Sasuke at London Expo May09 =P

.....Is it not Anko btw? Id be more than happy to do a request, although you should take into account that im very slow when it comes to doing things because i put them off for ages then have one REALLY productive day. So just tell me what to draw and ill prob do it in time. =D