Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Love the easter egg.

I hope y'all find teh easter egg!

Asaroki 11- Departure Asaroki 11- Departure

it was a beautifull film

although the male's voice I could not comprehend. What was it?O.O
I spread the video on a bunch of my friends on facebook.:D
My brother laughed at my crying.grrr...D:

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

wow,that's hott!

lol,totally uber pwnage. Love the poor voice in the ending. If I ever make a video I WILL and get a voice actress like you.

Face Creator Face Creator

Hey, I am learning to make a dress up game too. I can see opportunity for you in the future. Work hard towards better games.

Jenna Moonlight Sim II Jenna Moonlight Sim II

have a program?

I have been searching google and I don't seem to be able to find a good program to learn how to do these sims games. I love playing them, {normally lose though} it's really hard to find a decent program to start learning. Do you have one?
ten stars because it's the fourth sims I hae defeated in 2010 lol!
congrats on the seconde one, been playing the first since it first came lol!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

I have a fantastic time playing this game!

The only problem is that I don't know how to get two medals. Super Ship and also Spangly. Do you know how to get it?

Forevermore Forevermore

excellent beat

the repetitive and constant beat just blend in with the rhythm you chose. Excellent job.

PRotovoid CLimb PRotovoid CLimb

Love the colour :3

Was this based off of a video game by any chance?

EVanimations responds:

a little bit, the creature is all mine but Shadow of the Colossus inspired me to draw this.

Luna Secretia Luna Secretia

Great job

Exelent job on the water. I draw my people with long arms also because I love the gracefull fealing. Although I do not enjoy the butt size, it does look natural and oddly enough she looks a little to much like me.

Your drawing skills are still ahead of mine and I must say you inspired a new light to allow my drawings to be more realistic and not my "perfect" bubble.

I hope you will have a great many days to come,-MaaM

peppypippy32 responds:

thankyou :] and i cant wait to see some of your work

Last of the year Last of the year

I wish you a good year to come my friend

Excellent work on the clothing and umbrella. You made plenty of minor details such as patterned tiles and blue ribbons on the edges of her dress. The shadows were well done. I suggest adding a little texture into the dress to balance out the complex patterns and simple clothes.You chose a good choice of colours that almost clash, but because the dress has enough red in it, it remains balanced.